- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier Revolution Series Indoor Marching Snare Drum
14 x 7 in. Ebony Black Lacquer
- Write a Review
- H96889 000001001 H96889000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Premier pioneered the development of high-tension marching drums back in the 1980s and the new Revolution Series marching drums bring these proven co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A percussion series developed to meet the demands of modern marching ensembles.
Premier pioneered the development of high-tension marching drums back in the 1980s and the new Revolution Series marching drums bring these proven concepts right up to date. Introducing a host of exclusive features that have been engineered specifically to meet the demands of modern marching percussion ensembles, the Revolution Series provides unparalleled performance and functionality together with improved durability and stylish presence on or off the field.
Starting with a 6mm, 6-ply birch free-floating shell for full, robust attack and reduced contact, this drum was engineered for indoor drumlines and student applications. "Blasted Chrome" aluminum down tubes and a state of the art throw-off offer a sharp, classic aesthetic and reliable tune. These drums are finished with Cybermax batter heads by Remo USA, but the drums' standard suspension ring will accommodate seating for all manufacturers' drumheads.
- 6mm, 6-ply free-floating lacquered birch shell
- Standardized suspension ring to accommodate proper seating of all manufacturers' drumheads
- Reduced depth design specifically engineered for indoor drumline and student applications
- Die-castˆaluminium polished hoops
- 'BlastedˆChrome' aluminium down tubes
- State of the art throw-off design featuring "B.S.A." Bilateral Snare Adjustment Technology (patent pending)
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA
- 14 x 7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.