Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Maple quint 6" to 14".
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have been designed with revolutionary new features. The drums can be positioned in a range of angles to account for different body types. All adjustments are player friendly and require only a tuning key. The tenor drums are light weight yet very strong and stable. TAMA's philosophy has always been to create innovative products from the player's viewpoint. This has led to the successful breakthrough of technology and sound of TAMA Marching Tenor Drums.
Tenor Drum Lugs
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature light weight aluminum die-cast lugs and 6mm diameter tension bolts designed for strength and durability for high-pitch tuning.
Three Detachable Legs
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature 3 Detachable Legs to prevent damage to the shells if placed on the ground. Tenor drums will sit flat on the ground or table top for rehearsals. The legs do not interfere with marching and are easily removed for performances.
Adjusting Tom Angle
There are many sizes and shapes of tenor drummers. TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have the capability of changing angles and distances from the body to create the most comfortable position for the player. By adjusting 4 screws on the joint part, this innovative and simple-to-use advancement allows perfect positioning of tenor drums for the individual player.
Steel Mighty Hoops
TAMA's triple flanged 2.3mm steel hoops offer durability and open sound.
TAMA uses a 32mm reinforcement ring on the top edge of the tenor drum shell. This ring allows the shell to maintain shape and withstand high-pitch tuning.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Excellent tone and projection
- Ruggedly built
- Beautiful finishes available
Order today and fill the middle.
Maple Tenor Quint Specifications:
- Configurations 8 congifurations are available
- Shell Materials Maple 6ply 5mm B/B(Bubinga&Birch) 4ply Birch+3 inner ply Bubinga,6mm
- Shell Depth Spock 5.5x6, 7x6, 7x8 Toms 7.5x8, 8x10 , 9.5x12 , 11x13 , 11.5x14 with Power Cut
- Weight: 6+10+12+13+14 - 25.4 lb.
- Lugs Die-cast aluminum lugs with chrome finish
- Number of Lugs 6" = 4, 8" = 5, 10" = 6, 12", 13", 14" = 8
- Adjusting Tom Angles Adjusts by loosening 4 screws with tuning key
- Hoops 2.3 mm Steel Mighty Hoop
- Legs Three Detachable legs included
- Edge Guard Included
- Shell Inside Clear painted to protect inner shell
- Shell Finishes 12 lacquer finishes and 2 unicolor wrap finishes
- Tuning Key TDK10
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.