- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tama Marching Maple Tenor Sextet
Indigo Sparkle Fade 6",6",8",10",12",13"
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J02295 000001001 J02295000001001
6-Month* financing available.
TAMA's commitment to marching bands has never been stronger. Their recent association with Kanstul in producing a line of marching brass is evidence ...Click To Read More About This Product
TAMA's commitment to marching bands has never been stronger. Their recent association with Kanstul in producing a line of marching brass is evidence of that. The specialty of TAMA has always been drums, and their current line of marching tenor drums is astounding.
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have been designed with revolutionary new features. The drums can be positioned in a range of angles to account for different body types. All adjustments are player friendly and require only a tuning key. The tenor drums are light weight yet very strong and stable. TAMA's philosophy has always been to create innovative products from the player's viewpoint. This has led to the successful breakthrough of technology and sound of TAMA Marching Tenor Drums.
Tenor Drum Lugs
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature light weight aluminum die-cast lugs and 6mm diameter tension bolts designed for strength and durability for high-pitch tuning.
Three Detachable Legs
TAMA Marching Tenor Drums feature 3 Detachable Legs to prevent damage to the shells if placed on the ground. Tenor drums will sit flat on the ground or table top for rehearsals. The legs do not interfere with marching and are easily removed for performances.
Adjusting Tom Angle
There are many sizes and shapes of tenor drummers. TAMA Marching Tenor Drums have the capability of changing angles and distances from the body to create the most comfortable position for the player. By adjusting 4 screws on the joint part, this innovative and simple-to-use advancement allows perfect positioning of tenor drums for the individual player.
Steel Mighty Hoops
TAMA's triple flanged 2.3mm steel hoops offer durability and open sound.
TAMA uses a 32mm reinforcement ring on the top edge of the tenor drum shell. This ring allows the shell to maintain shape and withstand high-pitch tuning.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Excellent tone and projection
- Ruggedly built
- Beautiful finishes available
Order today and fill the middle.
- Configurations 8 congifurations are available
- Shell Materials Maple 6ply 5mm B/B(Bubinga&Birch) 4ply Birch+3 inner ply Bubinga,6mm
- Shell Depth Spock 5.5x6, 7x6, 7x8 Toms 7.5x8, 8x10 , 9.5x12 , 11x13 , 11.5x14 with Power Cut
- Weight: 6+10+12+13+14 - 25.4 lb.
- Lugs Die-cast aluminum lugs with chrome finish
- Number of Lugs 6" = 4, 8" = 5, 10" = 6, 12", 13", 14" = 8
- Adjusting Tom Angles Adjusts by loosening 4 screws with tuning key
- Hoops 2.3 mm Steel Mighty Hoop
- Legs Three Detachable legs included
- Edge Guard Included
- Shell Inside Clear painted to protect inner shell
- Shell Finishes 12 lacquer finishes and 2 unicolor wrap finishes
- Tuning Key TDK10
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.