- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Titan Field Frames Single Electronics Field Frame
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20070 000000000 L20070000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Titan Field Frames are designed to be the strongest, most stable, most durable percussion frames, racks and carts available. Each frame is made by h...Click To Read More About This Product
Sturdy all-metal housing for your rack-mounted gear.
Titan Field Frames are designed to be the strongest, most stable, most durable percussion frames, racks and carts available. Each frame is made by hand to exacting standards. Every design feature is the result of input from real band directors who are on the road to games, competitions and exhibitions. Your input makes every Titan Field Frame precisely the gear you need, and it is built to last. These frames are made of steel – no wood, no aluminum. They come standard with no-flat, puncture-proof, industrial grade casters. Every weld, joint and edge is ground smooth to protect your kids and your instruments.
Titan Field Frames’ range of electronic frames are designed to house and protect all of your amplification and pro audio equipment. The single rack frame offers extensive features and benefits all in a single 12 U rack. The Single Electronics Frame also comes standard prewired with four USB outlets and 10 surge-protected outlets. There's also a multifunction carpeted performance shelf that can accommodate a mixing desk, synthesizer, or laptops, and the carpeted surface not only protects but also enables gear to be secured with Velcro to eliminate sliding during transportation.
- One 19" 12 U rack
- Built-in surge-protected power with four USB outlets and 10 power outlets
- Prewired speakers with two NL4 Neutrik jacks to four NL2 Neutrik internal cables
- 1.5" Square handles on both ends which double up as auxiliary rails
- Carpeted performance shelf for mixing desk, synthesizer, laptops etc
- Four independent rubber shock mounts per rack, the ultimate shock protection
- Removable lightweight top and front panels
- Two full height steel doors at the rear giving full unimpeded access to all the gear and cables
- 1.5" steel tube construction – The Titan Standard – no plastic caps or plastic panels
Call or click to order today!