- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha 8200 Series Field-Corps Marching Tom Set with Carrier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 500021 000912000 500021000912000
6-Month* financing available.
The 8200 series Field Corps Toms feature exclusive Yamaha Air-Seal System shell construction. Deep cut 6-ply birch shells for enhanced mid range tone...Click To Read More About This Product
The 8200 series Field Corps Toms feature exclusive Yamaha Air-Seal System shell construction. Deep cut 6-ply birch shells for enhanced mid range tone. Lightweight aluminum arch-shape lug casings that allow the shell to vibrate more freely and is 12% stronger and 50% lighter than previous Field-Corps series. This quad set comes with 6, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 13 inch toms plus a RM-TFCQS Aluminum Tube Carrier. These are offered in five finishes White, Silky Silver and see-through stain finishes Black Forest, Blue Forest and Red Forest.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.