- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Field Corps 6 8 10 12 13" Marching Quints with Aluminum Tubular carrier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #500018 000908000 500018000908000
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha Field Corps Small Marching Quints With Tube CarrierDesigned for top marching programsField-Corps marching toms offer an excellent balance of t...Click To Read More About This Product
Yamaha Field Corps Small Marching Quints With Tube Carrier
Designed for top marching programs
Field-Corps marching toms offer an excellent balance of tone, projection, weight and durability.Also
Also included is the Yamaha 2.3mm steel DynaHoop with its unique profile to protect the bearing edge and 5.4mm tension rods for reliable tuning with out extra weight. Also unique is the aluminum reinforcement ring just below the bearing edge to maintain shell integrity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.