- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Field Corps Quint with RM-TVHBPT Biposto Carrier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13458 000000001 J13458000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's Field-Corps multi-toms deliver a pure, focused tone that is maximized by a deeper, more balanced set of multi-toms. These toms are equipped ...Click To Read More About This Product
A new design with an extra deep cut as well as support for high-tension tuning.
Yamaha's Field-Corps multi-toms deliver a pure, focused tone that is maximized by a deeper, more balanced set of multi-toms. These toms are equipped with a lug that utilizes an arch-shape design which allows the shell to vibrate freely thus delivering greater tone. The Field-Corps multi-toms are also equipped with a 2.3 mm thick, steel Ultra Hoop™ rim that is specially designed by Yamaha. Its profile protects the bearing edge from mallet sweeps, which is especially important as the rim height lowers.
The multi-toms also utilize a high-strength aluminum reinforcement ring inserted just below the bearing edge to maintain shell integrity—especially when high-tension tuning is used.
- Maple shells for sharp attack and wide dynamic range
- High tension tuning supported
- Air-Seal System shells
- 45° bearing edge
- 7-ply 6 in. and 8 in. drums and 6-ply 10 in. to 14 in.
- Lightweight, die-cast aluminum lugs with a unique arch-shaped center
- 5.4 mm steel tension rods with double steel washers
- 2.3 mm steel Ultra Hoops with unique inward profile
- Yamaha Remo Clear Pinstripe Crimplock Head
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.