- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AcoustaGrip Solo Artist II Violin and Viola Shoulder Rest
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50882 000001000 J50882000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Solo Artist II has the same features of the regular Solo Artist model, but in a smaller dimension to be between the adult larger sizes and the ch...Click To Read More About This Product
Fits full and 3/4 size instruments.
The Solo Artist II has the same features of the regular Solo Artist model, but in a smaller dimension to be between the adult larger sizes and the child size rests. This smaller version fits full and 3/4 size instruments and is a great choice for adults desiring a smaller shoulder rest.
- No clamps that mute the violin’s sound
- Increased sound volume, better quality with more overtones
- Very comfortable, ergonomically designed and stays attached with air
- Gives a secure hold for the violinist or violist, attaches repeatedly
- Sticks without glue or clamps with no damage to the varnish, edges or back of your violin or viola
- Fits easily inside the instrument case, without removal
- Prodigy Shoulder Rests fit 1/8, 1/4 and some ½ size violins and violas
- Protects your chin, neck and collarbone from sores and marks and alleviates the shoulder pain and restrictive movement of traditional shoulder rests
- Sets the violin or viola in ideal position for projection and ease of performance
For projection and protection, order soon.