- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anton Breton AB-116 Premium Brazilwood Student Violin Bow
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48438 000001001 K48438000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from student bows to higher end models, utilizing the finest mate...Click To Read More About This Product
Finely crafted violin bows with exceptional quality and value.
Anton Breton bows provide the finest quality and value possible at each price point—from student bows to higher end models, utilizing the finest materials and workmanship. Each Anton Breton bow includes genuine unbleached horsehair, proper fittings and a quality grip. The playing qualities of every Anton Breton bow are at the top of their class and will make the work of learning easy.
- Premium, octagonal, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonationTraditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap with silver-plated button gives optimal comfort
- Half-mounted rosewood frog with nickel silver button provides striking beauty and superb counterbalance
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13” violas
Call or click to order today!