- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anton Breton VP-140V Viola Tuning Pegs
4/4 Standard Ebony
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48019 000001001 K48019000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Anton Breton violin pegs are handcrafted from the finest Ebony, rosewood and Boxwood—artistically designed for beauty and durability. Many models are...Click To Read More About This Product
Artistically designed for beauty and durability.
Anton Breton violin pegs are handcrafted from the finest Ebony, rosewood and Boxwood—artistically designed for beauty and durability. Many models are available in all of the fractional sizes (4/4 to 1/16.) The more expensive sets feature Ebony or gold-plated metal ball ornaments. They are correctly shaped and supplied with slightly-oversized shafts, ready for final fitting by the skilled luthier.
- Handcrafted from the finest grade-A ebony, artistically designed for beauty and durability
- Correctly shaped with slightly oversized shafts ready for final fitting by a skilled luthier
- Perfect for use as replacements on any vintage instrument or for use on any new build
- Available as a set of four and available in sizes 16 in. and 13 in.
Upgrade your viola with the right parts. Order today.