- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Bavarian Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J05784 000002000 J05784000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bavaria has a rich tradition in true German Craftsmanship and the home of the great musical genius Richard Strauss. This has inspired Bellafina to cr...Click To Read More About This Product
German viola with aged tonewoods.
Bavaria has a rich tradition in true German Craftsmanship and the home of the great musical genius Richard Strauss. This has inspired Bellafina to create their own German violin, the Bavarian.
Bellafina starts with spruce and maple from European aged tonewoods. The wood is then hand-rubbed, bringing out the attractive flame of the wood, resulting in beautiful red brown finish. Quality ebony fingerboard, pegs and tailpiece. Are then added The matching Ebony tailpiece is fitted with a quality Hill black and gold e string adjustor for fine tuning. Then the hand-cut Maple Bridge is mounted and the E slot is reinforced with a traditional E-parchment to protect the bridge.
The Bavarian ships with Dominant A, D, G strings and a Pirastro Goldlabel E string. This is the combination preferred by many professional violinists in Europe.
A quality violin should be accompanied by quality components like the octagonal bow with premium Brazilwood selected for its optimal grain density. Bellafina has matched it to what one of the most durable cases on the market, a hard, violin shaped case with room for 2 bows and separate compartment for your shoulder rest.
Order today and keep your momentum.
- Top: Carpathian Spruce
- Back & Sides: Carpathian Maple
- Neck: Solid Maple with Oiled Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony with Single Black/Gold Hill E-Adjuster
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius-Style
- Bridge: Enhanced Upgraded French with E Parchment
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Dominant G, D, A and Pirastro Goldlabel E
- Finish: Hand Rubbed Red/Brown
- Bow: Premium Brazilwood Octagonal with Ebony Frog
- Case: Upgraded Oblong
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.