- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Overture Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- J10302 000001000 J10302000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bellafina Overture Cello is designed as the perfect instrument for students graduating from a smaller size to a full-size instrument. The Overtur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality cello outfit with premium solid spruce and maple, with an ebony fingerboard.
The Bellafina Overture Cello is designed as the perfect instrument for students graduating from a smaller size to a full-size instrument. The Overture cellos are of a high quality, created from premium solid spruce and maple. Bellafina luthiers add an ebony fingerboard, composite tailpiece and a select French maple bridge. Each Bellafina instrument is set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means that your instrument will sound great and play well as soon as you take it out and tune it to pitch.
The Overture cellos come with Helicore strings from D'Addario for optimal playability and clear, warm tone - perfect for the player whose skills have outgrown their basic student cello.
Matched with padded bag and an octagonal bow for a superior grip, the Overture Cello allows the growing student to progress to higher level of playing satisfaction.
Top: Select solid spruce
Back and Sides: Select solid maple
Neck: Maple/oil finish
Finish: Reddish Brown
Bow: Upgraded octagonal bow, premium Brazilwood, optimal grain density
Case/Bag: Bag with 10mm padding
Strings: D'Addario Helicore
Get yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.