- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Persona Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05671 000001000 J05671000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the young player who has been working with a short scale instrument and who is ready to step into a full-size instrument. It is also a g...Click To Read More About This Product
Step-up model for young students.
Designed for the young player who has been working with a short scale instrument and who is ready to step into a full-size instrument. It is also a good beginner's violin for an older student who is big enough to start off with a full-size instrument.
The complementing Hillstyle Boxwood pegs, tailpiece and chinrest bring out the natural beauty of the
rich wood. While finishing the final setup, Bellafina installs the Zyex string set from D'Addario. Zyex synthetic core strings will produce an extremely warm, rich sound bringing out the true sound of the Persona model. A perfect match!
Other features include matching Oblong French Style Case, Octagonal Horsehair bow, select spruce top and maple back and sides and hand inlaid purfiling. The Persona is a perfect match of sound and beauty.
- Full-size instrument
- Beautiful finish
- Quality strings
- Case and bow included
Order today and keep your momentum.
- Top: Select Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Select Solid Maple
- Neck: Solid Maple with Oiled Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Hill-Style Boxwood
- Tailpiece: Hill-Style Boxwood
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius-Style
- Bridge: Enhanced Upgraded Aged Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Zyex
- Finish: Shaded
- Bow: Brazilwood Octagonal with Ebony Half-Lined Frog
- Case: Rectangular Foam
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.