- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SB-4 Premier Novice Upright Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48062 000001000 K48062000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The market leader in student basses once again raises the bar for quality and value. Modeled after the popular basses from the 1940's and 1950's, the...Click To Read More About This Product
Call or click to order.
The market leader in student basses once again raises the bar for quality and value. Modeled after the popular basses from the 1940's and 1950's, the SB-4 easily meets and exceeds the demands of any player, from the working professional to the more advanced-level student. With features like a solid spruce top, a player contoured neck profile, and backed by the legendary Cremona name, this bass is more durable, playable and responsive than other basses on the market at twice the price. Just see for yourself, tune-in to WSM radio or watch the Grand Ole' Opry live on TV and you'll see a Cremona SB-4 in action every night.
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief
- Solid spruce top and curly maple back and sides
- Violin body shape for a traditional look
- Ebony fingerboard, padded nylon gig bag, bow not included
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.