- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SC-130 Premier Novice Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Product H84812
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The upgraded Cremona SC-130 Cello Outfit is an improvement on one of the leading student cello packages. This outfit features genuine ebony fittings ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handsome, well-made student cello outfit.
The upgraded Cremona SC-130 Cello Outfit is an improvement on one of the leading student cello packages. This outfit features genuine ebony fittings and all solid hand-carved tonewoods for the finest possible tone, and a better sounding and more reliable instrument. This superb value will bring the joys of cello study to many aspiring student. The SC-130 cello outfit includes a select brazilwood round horsehair bow, padded nylon bag, and most of all, a fine instrument. This instrument is set up to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Hand-carved solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Hand-carved solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine-tuners
- Pegs: Ebony
- Bridge: Cremona 2-Star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Steel
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: AB-112C round brazilwood bow with horsehair
- Bag: Superior C-3908 TrailPak I padded nylon bag
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/4
Order today and begin or advance your cello studies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.