- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SC-150 Premier Student Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47062 000004000 K47062000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When the student cellist is ready to step up to an intermediate-level cello—the Cremona SC-150 is a great choice. With a solid, carved spruce top and...Click To Read More About This Product
A cello for the intermediate student.
When the student cellist is ready to step up to an intermediate-level cello—the Cremona SC-150 is a great choice.
With a solid, carved spruce top and back, solid carved maple sides and neck, the SC-150 provides a tone and volume that’s vital for orchestra and solo work. The fingerboard is well-selected ebony and all other trimmings are boxwood. The tailpiece of the full-size model is a VP-61C composite fine tuner tailpiece, while 3/4-1/2 size instruments are fitted with a boxwood tailpiece that includes four VP-14C fine tuners.
The complete cello outfit includes a serviceable brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair and an ultra-light and extremely durable TL-20 case.
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship
- Hard shell foam case for excellent protection
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style boxwood pegs
- Oiled neck and well-balanced bow for easy playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Hand-carved all solid spruce and maple body
Encourage the budding cellist in your life—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.