- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SC-165 Premier Student Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47063 000004000 K47063000004000
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted from the finest hand-carved solid spruce and maple, our Student Series may be played without apology in any orchestra. Their fine tone and ea...Click To Read More About This Product
A cello for the advancing student or working professional.
Crafted from the finest hand-carved solid spruce and maple, our Student Series may be played without apology in any orchestra. Their fine tone and easy playability will assure rapid progress for any dedicated student. Our Student Series is perfect for school, rental and Conservatory use. The Cremona Artist Series will suit the advancing student as well as the working professional.
With highly figured tonewoods, a fine finish and even finer workmanship, these superb cellos will inspire any student to reach even greater musical heights.
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship
- Hard shell foam case for excellent protection
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style boxwood pegs
- Oiled neck and well-balanced bow for easy playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Hand-carved all solid spruce and maple body.
Encourage the budding cellist in your life—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.