- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SC-200 Premier Student Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47064 000002000 K47064000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SC-200 has polished, all-ebony fittings on a hand-carved and graduated solid spruce and maple instrument. It will provide years of inspiration an...Click To Read More About This Product
A quality student cello.
The SC-200 has polished, all-ebony fittings on a hand-carved and graduated solid spruce and maple instrument. It will provide years of inspiration and effortless playing. This finely made instrument has all the tone and response that a great student outfit should, including the revolutionary, lightweight and extremely durable TL-20 cello case.
- Flamed maple in translucent light red finish for a quality cello look
- hard shell foam case for excellent protection
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Oiled neck and well balanced bow for easy playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Encourage the budding cellist in your life—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.