- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-165 Premier Student Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J09883
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cremona Premier outfits are amongst the best student violin outfits value anywhere. Each instrument starts with a traditional design using the finest...Click To Read More About This Product
Topnotch violin outfit for aspiring students.
Cremona Premier outfits are amongst the best student violin outfits value anywhere. Each instrument starts with a traditional design using the finest, most select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone; and is carefully fashioned into musical instruments that not only look beautiful but encourage the inspired student. One of the more popular models in the Premier Student line is the SV-165. This fantastic outfit was constructed using traditional hand-carved methods using select woods like spruce and maple, and fittings of rare and beautiful rosewood. This hard, dense wood ensures tuning stability and accuracy, and nicely complements the classic proportions of the SV-165. As an added bonus, each outfit also includes high-quality Prelude strings by D'Addario that naturally bring out the true tone of these lovely instruments, and is protected by the ever popular TL-33 case for the best in lightweight, yet durable instrument protection. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman Rosewood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: LB-13 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with Polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-33 Standard Travelite oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.