- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-175 Beginner Student 1/4 Violin Bundle
- Product H88262
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All Cremona Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. They are handsome instruments that h...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Everything you need to play the violin.
All Cremona Premier Student Violins are designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. They are handsome instruments that have a rich and satisying sound, play well, and are built to withstand the rigors a student instrument sometimes has to endure. The new and improved Cremona SV-175 is no exception. This is the 1/4 version of the SV-175.
It features solid carved maple and spruce, and meets or exceeds all Music Educators National Conference approved specifications. Each instrument has been upgraded to include a beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. It is skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear.
To complete this outfit, it includes the new Travelite TL-33 oblong violin case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-13 J. La Salle octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair.
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Hand-carved solid highly flamed maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- New translucent warm brown finish
- Ebony fingerboard and fittings
- VP-61 alloy tailpiece with (4) built-in fine tuners
- New LB-13 octagonal Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair
- VP-203 Cremona 3-star bridge
- New Travelite TL-33 light-weight and durable, rectangular violin case with built-in hygrometer Shop adjusted
Order today and give your progress in music the advantage it deserves.