- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-200 Premier Student Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- #K47030 000004000 K47030000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SV-200 Cremona Premier Student Violin meets the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. With solid carved maple and spruce, high-grad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A violin to meet the needs of beginning and advancing students.
The SV-200 Cremona Premier Student Violin meets the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. With solid carved maple and spruce, high-grade ebony fittings, 4-fine tuners and a set of premium quality Prelude strings by D’Addario, this violin has a beautiful antiqued finish, letting the grain show clearly through.
Every aspect of this outfit has been skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. Each violin outfit, 4/4 to 1/4, includes the popular CP-3910 oblong ABS violin case; an exceptional LB-17 J La Salle octagonal premium brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair; and a VP-61 composite tailpiece.
- Flamed maple in antiqued finish for a look of traditional elegance
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.