- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-700 Premier Artist Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47053 000001000 K47053000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new SV-700 Cremona violin is similar in tone quality and wood selection to our flagship SV-800 but instead of the antiqued finish with its beauti...Click To Read More About This Product
Premium solid tonewoods and exceptional design make this a standout violin.
The new SV-700 Cremona violin is similar in tone quality and wood selection to our flagship SV-800 but instead of the antiqued finish with its beautiful aged look, the SV-700 features a beautiful and traditional shade of orange.
The finest even-grained solid spruce is hand-carved and graduated for the top and exquisite, highly flamed maple forms the back, sides, neck and scroll. The tone is full, resonant and eminently suited to the needs of the finest soloist. All trimmings are of the finest ebony in the famous Hill-style with ivory colored ornaments.
The outfit includes a stylish, lightweight oblong suspension case and a quality J. LaSalle LB-40 Brazilwood Premium Student Violin Bow.
- Rich tonal characteristics suitable for the finest artist
- Highly flamed maple with a rich, hand applied orange varnish finish
- Thomastik Dominant strings and French-made Aubert bridge
- Comfortably shaped Stradivarius chinrest, deluxe Brazilwood bow and oblong case
- Quality Hill-style ebony fittings and select ebony fingerboard
- Hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.