- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-75BU Premier Novice Series Sparkling Blue Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H84816 000001000 H84816000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cremona now offers the SV-75 violin outfit in a selection of eye-catching, sparkling colors. The SV-75BU is a handsome sparkling blue and possesses a...Click To Read More About This Product
Fully equipped student violin package in sparkling blue.
Cremona now offers the SV-75 violin outfit in a selection of eye-catching, sparkling colors. The SV-75BU is a handsome sparkling blue and possesses all of the same quality features as the SV-75-the carefully hand-carved spruce and maple, the inlaid purfling and fine workmanship that have given this Cremona model its sterling reputation for tone and value. Featuring US-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students; nothing will inspire your student more than a violin in sparkling color paired with a case and bow to match. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Dyed hardwood
- Fittings: Dyed hardwood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Sparkling blue gloss
- Bow: AB-110BU round blue stick select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished rosewood frog
- Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders color matched to instrument
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
The blue color sparkles and so will your playing. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.