- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-75RS Premier Novice Series Sparkling Rose Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Product H84813
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cremona now offers the SV-75 violin outfit in a selection of eye-catching, sparkling colors. The SV-75VL is a handsome sparkling blue and possesses a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Eye-catching finish on a quality student violin kit.
Cremona now offers the SV-75 violin outfit in a selection of eye-catching, sparkling colors. The SV-75VL is a handsome sparkling blue and possesses all of the same quality features as the SV-75-the carefully hand-carved spruce and maple, the inlaid purfling and fine workmanship that have given this Cremona model its sterling reputation for tone and value. Featuring US-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students; nothing will inspire your student more than a violin in sparkling color paired with a case and bow to match. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Top: Solid spruce
Back and Sides: Solid maple
Neck: Oiled solid maple
Fingerboard: Dyed hardwood
Fittings: Dyed hardwood
Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed hardwood
Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
Strings: D'Addario Prelude
Finish: Sparkling violet gloss
Bow: AB-110VL round violet stick select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished rosewood frog
Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders color matched to instrument
Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
Order today for a quality instrument that looks cool.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.