- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SVA-150 Premier Student Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product K47059
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SVA-150 marks the beginning of the Premier Student Series with features designed to meet the needs of more advanced students. This violin has all...Click To Read More About This Product
A premier, value viola for advancing students.
The SVA-150 marks the beginning of the Premier Student Series with features designed to meet the needs of more advanced students. This violin has all the tonal qualities and looks of a more expensive instrument.
Each outfit is well conceived and combines a quality ebony fingerboard, boxwood fittings with select tonewoods to create an instrument that performs at any level. Includes a high-quality J.LaSalle Brazilwood bow, a popular TL-33 case and premium quality Prelude strings by D'Addario.
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- US-made D'Addario Prelude strings
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style boxwood pegs
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Hand-carved solid spruce and maple body
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.