- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SVA-175 Premier Student Series Viola Outfit
15 in. Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H84811 000002000 H84811000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cremona SVA-175 viola offers all of the performance characteristics, playability and durability a beginning violist could want. The SVA-175 is co...Click To Read More About This Product
Student viola kit includes everything you need to start playing.
The Cremona SVA-175 viola offers all of the performance characteristics, playability and durability a beginning violist could want. The SVA-175 is constructed of select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone, and is topped off with all NAFME / Music Educators National Conference-approved specifications. Each instrument has been upgraded to include a beautiful, translucent, warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. It is crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, the SVA-175 has been upgraded to include a Travelite oblong viola case with built-in hygrometer, and an exceptional LB-13 J. La Salle octagonal Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Aluminum with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman polished ebony
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown lacquer
- Bow: LB-13V
- Case: Standard Travelite TL-33V oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 16" - 12"
Order today for a handsome, good-playing, great-sounding viola with all of the accessories you need.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.