- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J. La Salle LB-14 Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow
- Write a Review
- #K49190 000003001 K49190000003001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The craftsmen at J. LaSalle have developed the world's most sophisticated grading methods and testing apparatus for the production of fine, artist-qu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Finely crafted violin bows with exceptional quality and value.
The craftsmen at J. LaSalle have developed the world's most sophisticated grading methods and testing apparatus for the production of fine, artist-quality bows and they use these on every bow that they manufacture. Every bow stick is graded for quality and physical beauty and then tested for stiffness and resiliency before being put into work. Each component of every bow—including the frog and winding screw—is meticulously weighed to ensure that the whole bow is perfectly balanced. Thus, the most uniform quality is achieved in every J. LaSalle bow that we sell. The same methods used by the finest European Bow Shops are now being used for the first time in bows at the most affordable price points designed for the youngest students. The result is a line of quality bows that will please the most discriminating teacher bows that are the finest ever offered for students. Every J. LaSalle bow is made to the most exacting standards of quality and cannot fail to provide years of trouble-free service to the player.
- Round, resilient brazilwood stick with exceptional balance and flexibility for crystal clear intonation
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Full-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button for enduring beauty and an incredibly balanced bow feel
- Genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and superior rosin adhesion
Call or click to order today!