- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J. La Salle LB-31 Brazilwood Premium Student Violin Bow
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K49195 000001001 K49195000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an octagonal stick of better Brazilwood and a full-mounted ebony frog, the J.LaSalle LB-31 is the perfect bow for the serious violin student! Th...Click To Read More About This Product
Finely crafted violin bows with exceptional quality and value.
With an octagonal stick of better Brazilwood and a full-mounted ebony frog, the J.LaSalle LB-31 is the perfect bow for the serious violin student! The bow is strong, elastic and well-balanced, and fitted with the finest unbleached genuine horsehair. It will see the cellist through years of conservatory study and the attractive price will fit any player's budget.
- Premium, octagonal better Brazilwood stick for unsurpassed balance, flexibility and exceptional note accuracy
- Traditional non-slip sheepskin cushioned wrap gives optimal comfort
- Full-mounted ebony frog with silver-plated button provides enduring beauty and an incredibly balanced bow feel
- Premium, genuine unbleached horsehair ensures long-lasting durability and the apex in rosin adhesion
- 4/4 size violin bows are also suitable for use with 12-13” violas
Call or click to order today!