- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Knilling 116VA Sebastian Paris Artist Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
- #J47542 000003000 J47542000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Imported by Knilling, the Sebastian Artist line of violas represent an exceptional value wrapped in a stunning package. They are the perfect next ste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next step on your musical journey.
- Flamed one-piece back with matching ribs, and a finely-grained spruce top
- Inlaid purfling
- Genuine ebony fittings
- Knilling-approved adjustment with D’Addario Prelude steel core strings
- German Aubert One Star model maple bridge
- Guarneri model ebony chinrest
- Composite tailpiece with four built-in tuners
- Deluxe oblong case with locking center latch, padded handle
- Zippered cover with pocket, storm flaps, shoulder strap rings and adjustable shoulder straps
- Interior of the case is fully lined, with matching lined blanket
- Four bow holders, hygrometer, and lidded accessory pocket
- Offered in 16-1/2”, 16”, 15-1/2”, and 15” sizes
- Carbon Fiber bow with genuine horsehair
Complete outfit. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.