- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Knilling 1202 Sebastian Hybrid Series Double Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
- J49891 000001000 J49891000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Imported by Knilling, the Sebastian line of basses represent an exceptional value. They are attractive, affordable, and extremely reliable; the perfe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great starter double bass, accessories included.
- Features hybrid construction with a solid spruce top and laminated back and sides
- Inlaid purfling
- Quality machine heads and ebony fittings
- Attractive finish
- Knilling-approved adjustment with plated machine heads steelcore strings, and fitted maple bridge for playing ease and superior performance
- 3/4 Size Sebastian Bass, Hybrid Model (with a solid top and laminated back and sides), complete with a padded cover, and a fine quality brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair
Begin your life at the bottom right here. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.