- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings Chaconne Craftsman Collection Violin
- Write a Review
- J23113 000001000 J23113000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hand-carved boxwood fittings featuring a decorative cherub tailpiece and matching pegs pay homeage to J.B. Vuillaume, who first crafted detailed fitt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ebony, maple and spruce combine to make a fine viola.
Hand-carved boxwood fittings featuring a decorative cherub tailpiece and matching pegs pay homeage to J.B. Vuillaume, who first crafted detailed fittings for instruments made by the Italian masters. This violin is conceivably a beginner's instrument, and is available in full or abbreviated sizes for that reason. However, it is truly aimed at the advancing student, as it has features rarely found in student instruments. The decorative appoinments instill a pride of ownership and personal touch that will surely inspire practice and improvement.
With ebony fingerboard, tailpiece, chin rest and fittings along with a seasoned maple neck, flamed maple back and sides, and a seasoned spruce top, the wood combination in this instrument are beautiful to behold and to hear.
Attractive and resonant woods
Genuine ebony fittings
High quality bridge
Ships with quality string set
Hand-applied antique varnish
Order today. Your next violin is right here.
Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
Tailpiece: Ebony with a single fine tuner
Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony chin rest
Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
Purfling: Hand inlaid ebony
Strings: Maple Leaf Brand Perlon Strings
Finish: Hand applied antiqued Varnish
Bow: N/A Instrument only
Case: Complimentary protective foam construction case or cello bag
Sizes: Violin 4/4; Viola 15-16.5; Cello 1/10-4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.