- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings Cremonese Craftsman Collection Viola
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23086 000001000 J23086000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Cremonese collection, Maple Leaf Strings took the best features of the instruments that distinguished the old makers in Cremona and replicat...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic styling with select tonewoods.
With the Cremonese collection, Maple Leaf Strings took the best features of the instruments that distinguished the old makers in Cremona and replicated them with uncanny precision. Once the aesthetic design elements were agreed upon, the mission then became to make the instrument sound as good as it looks. This is the viola from the Cremonese collection, available in 15.5", 16" and 16.5" sizes, which can be selected from the dropdown menu.
Rich reds and browns complement a hand-applied spirit varnish, and the classic lines and shaping of the Cremonese style are observed in detail. But that wasn't good enough for Maple Leaf. It was essential that this instrument collection benefit from careful wood selection and excellent build quality. Notice the boxwood fittings, chin rest and tailpiece. A full violin shop setup is included with this viola. A foam protective case completes the package.
- Incredible finish elements
- Aged top
- Select woods throughout
- Boxwood fittings, chin rest and tailpiece
- Sjhips with quality strings
- Protective case
Order today and enjoy the Cremonese style and sound.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Hand selected boxwood
- Tailpiece: Hand selected boxwood with one fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri style boxwood chin rest
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Helicore
- Finish: Hand Applied spirit varnish with well defined flame
- Bow: N/A instrument only
- Case: Complimentary foam protective case
- Sizes: 15-16.5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.