- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings Emperor Artisan Collection Violin
- Write a Review
- J23095 000001000 J23095000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the advanced student, Maple Leaf Strings presents the Emperor Collection. Carefully selected tonewoods are carved by Maple Leaf's most experience...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An instrument for your secondary and tertiary studies.
For the advanced student, Maple Leaf Strings presents the Emperor Collection. Carefully selected tonewoods are carved by Maple Leaf's most experienced luthiers, then hand varnished and antiqued. A professional violin shop setup is then done, making this one of the finest sounding instruments at its price. The striking curly maple back and select tonewoods of the Emperor are finished with precise craftmanship. Each instrument is specially selected for its sound quality and quick response.
- Select woods
- Hand varnished to an antique look
- Ebony and boxwood appointments
- Ships with quality strings
- Protective case included
It plays right, looks right and sounds right. Order today.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony with boxwood decorations
- Tailpiece: Ebony with single fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony chin rest
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Finish: Hand applied spirit varnish
- Bow: N/A instrument only
- Case: Foam protective case
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.