- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings Master Xu Collection Viola
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J23088 000001000 J23088000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Maple Leaf Strings is proud to offer professionally made modern instruments. The Master Xu collection represents the best woods and craftsmanship Map...Click To Read More About This Product
Top quality viola, finest woods and craftsmanship.
Maple Leaf Strings is proud to offer professionally made modern instruments. The Master Xu collection represents the best woods and craftsmanship Maple Leaf Strings has to offer. After selecting the finest tonewoods, the raw materials are air-dried for over a decade before being carved into extraordinary instruments. Each instrument is hand-selected and inspected to ensure it meets the highest standards of excellence.
These handcrafted instruments are made by master builder XU Hong Tao, a legend in modern instrument making. His team maintains the highest standards and best practices, developed over the course of Master Xu's 25-year career in fine instrument manufacture.
- Best woods
- Best craftsmanship
- Best strings
- Best of the best
- Case included
Order today. It's a masterpiece.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony with boxwood accents
- Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony chin rest
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Helicore
- Finish: Hand applied and antiqued oil varnish
- Bow: N/A instrument only
- Case: Foam protective case
- Sizes: 15-16.5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.