- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings MLS 120 Apprentice Collection Double Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
- J23090 000001000 J23090000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Maple Leaf Strings 120 Bass continues with the successful design of the 110 model bass, with a sand-graduation on the back, but adds an expertly ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A gentle price and high quality.
The Maple Leaf Strings 120 Bass continues with the successful design of the 110 model bass, with a sand-graduation on the back, but adds an expertly hand-carved top. This bass, with its rich, projecting sound, offers a wonderful value to the student or orchestral director. A string shop setup with adjustable bridge, brazilwood bow, and protective bass bag, makes this the complete package for the growing bassist.
- Sand0gradation on the back
- Hand-carved top
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Padded bag included
Order today. Hand-carved top.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back : Maple Laminate with sanding-graduation; Sides: Maple Laminate
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Maple Leaf Band 2-piece smooth turning machine heads
- Tailpiece: Maple Leaf Brand Composite
- Chin Rest: N/A
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple adjustable bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Prelude
- Finish: Attractive and durable hybrid varnish
- Bow: Maple Leaf Strings brazilwood bow with horse hair
- Case: Padded Bass Bag
- Sizes: 3/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.