- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings MLS 130 Apprentice Collection Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- J23073 000001000 J23073000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Having the right tools is the most important thing when starting out on any instrument, and naturally a quality instrument is chief among those tools...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality student cello with all of the extras.
Having the right tools is the most important thing when starting out on any instrument, and naturally a quality instrument is chief among those tools. The hand-carved Maple Leaf Strings 130 cello is designed to give you the best possible start to your journey in music.
These instruments are designed for the beginning string student. With any Maple Leaf Strings instrument, essential elements like an ebony fingerboard and genuine purfling are presumed. Maple Leaf then scoops the top below the purfle line, a feature usually reserved for higher-level instruments, and then hand applies an oil varnish.
A protective case and a graphite bow complete the package, giving the young cellist a proper, cost-effective start.
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Otto tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Set-up with D™Addario Prelude Strings
- Professionally hand-applied spirit varnish
- Fully hand-carved with seasoned spr uce
- top and maple back with medium curl
- Outfit includes brazilwood bow and
- Padded bag
Check out the value relative to price. Maple Leaf Strings is an exciting vendor. Order today.
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple with medium curl
- Neck: Well seasoned surly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Otto Composite with four fine tuners
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Prelude
- Finish: Hand applied Oil Varnish
- Bow: Maple Leaf Strings brazilwood bow with horse hair
- Case: Padded Bag
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.