- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings MLS 130 Apprentice Collection Violin Outfit
- J23105 000001000 J23105000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Having the right tools is the most important thing when starting out on any instrument, and naturally a quality instrument is chief among those tools...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality student violin with all of the extras.
Having the right tools is the most important thing when starting out on any instrument, and naturally a quality instrument is chief among those tools. The hand-carved Maple Leaf Strings 130 violin is designed to give you the best possible start to your journey in music.
These instruments are designed for the beginning string student. With any Maple Leaf Strings instrument, essential elements like an ebony fingerboard and genuine purfling are presumed. Maple Leaf then scoops the top below the purfle line, a feature usually reserved for higher-level instruments, and then hand applies an oil varnish.
A protective case and a graphite bow complete the package, giving the young cellist a proper, cost-effective start.
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Otto tailpiece with four fine tuners
- Set-up with D™Addario Prelude Strings
- Professionally hand-applied spirit varnish
- Fully hand-carved with seasoned spr uce
- top and maple back with medium curl
- Outfit includes brazilwood bow and
- Padded bag
Student instrument, fully equipped. Order today.
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned surly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Otto Composite with four fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Prelude
- Finish: Hand applied Oil Varnish
- Bow: Maple Leaf Strings brazilwood bow with horse hair
- Case: Plywood construction oblong suspension case
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear