- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maple Leaf Strings Model 140 Craftsman Collection Stradivarius Double Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23100 000001000 J23100000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 140 bass from Maple Leaf Strings features a hand applied spirit varnish, fully hand carved seasoned spruce top, and figured curly maple back. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
Step-up symphonic bass.
The 140 bass from Maple Leaf Strings features a hand applied spirit varnish, fully hand carved seasoned spruce top, and figured curly maple back. This bass plays as good as it looks. With a professional setup and a protective bass bag, this bass offers a great value for the advancing bassist.
- Beautiful spirit varnish finish
- Spruce top, maple back and sides
- Ships with quality strings
- Protective carry bag
Order today and get a bass that will carry you through your tertiary studies.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back and Sides: Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Maple Leaf individual french smooth turning machine heads
- Tailpiece: Maple Leaf Brand ebony
- Chin Rest: N/A
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple adjustable bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Helicore
- Finish: Attractive and durable antiqued spirit varnish
- Bow: N/A instrument only
- Case: Complimentary Padded Bass Bag
- Sizes: 3/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.