- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rainbow Series Blue Violin Outfit
Condition 2 - Blemished 4/4 Size 190839336071
- #J05669 005003050 J05669005003050
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bellafina Rainbow violin kit features a fine instrument with a special finish (this one is blue), a case and a bow. The violin itself features a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Starter kit with striking finish.
The Bellafina Rainbow violin kit features a fine instrument with a special finish (this one is blue), a case and a bow. The violin itself features a solid spruce top, solid maple back and sides, and a solid maple neck with a beautiful oiled finish. The fingerboard and fittings are ebonized hard wood. There is a composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners, and a Stradivarius-style chin rest. The aged maple bridge is a beautiful touch.
It has a traditional red finish and ships with D'Addario Prelude strings. It comes with a brazilwood round bow with a rosewood frog, half-lined with silver wire grip. Case: Deluxe Shaped Foam. Choose sizes: 1/4 - 4/4.
Case and bow included
Set up in the USA
Quality strings installed
Beautiful blue finish
Order today and begin your musical journey in style.
Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Neck: Solid Maple with Oiled Finish
Fingerboard: Ebonized Hard Wood
Fittings: Ebonized Hard Wood
Tailpiece: Composite with 4 Fine Tuners
Chin Rest: Stradivarius-Style
Bridge: Aged Maple
Strings: D'Addario Prelude
Finish: Traditional Red
Bow: Brazilwood Round Rosewood Frog Half-Lined with Silver Wire Grip
Case: Deluxe Shaped Foam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.