- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lyra Series 5-String Electric Violin
Condition 2 - Blemished Green Marble 194744019777
- J10046 005001004 J10046005001004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tuned to CGDAE the Lyra 5 string offers an extra dimension to upper string players. For the violinist, the extra bottom C string adds the viola regis...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Inspired tone and expanded range for the electric string player.
Tuned to CGDAE the Lyra 5 string offers an extra dimension to upper string players. For the violinist, the extra bottom C string adds the viola register, and for the viola player, the top E string gives more access to the violin's upper register without changing position so soon. The Lyra offers the benefits of low volume for practice, and high volume for performance with no feedback.
The Lyra has an excellent bow response and permits a great range of tonal color; rich, complex and varied according to your own technique and dynamic approach. It supplies an even tone across the range of the instrument. Choose color from dropdown menu.
Hard oblong case with shaped interior, 4 Bow Holders and plush red velvety lining. Black Canvas Cover with large Music Pocket.
Black Fibre Bow with ebony frog, nickel fittings and winding.
- Playable by violists or violinists
- Beautiful tone
- Stunning appearance
- Case and bow included
Order today and change your range.
- Body length: 14.13"
- Neck stop: 5.12"
- Body stop: 7.68"
- Nut width: 1.06"
- String spacing at nut: .79"
- String spacing at bridge: 1.53"
- String tuning: CGDA
- Pickup: Piezo configuration
- Output: 100mV nominal
- Load resistance: 10K Ohms minimum
- Battery: 1 x Lithium 3V CR2032
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.