- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SB-2 Premier Student Series Bass Outfit
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 3/4 Outfit 190839606532
- H84818 006003013 H84818006003013
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schools, Acoustic/Bluegrass/String/Jazz bands all need affordable, powerful basses that can take a beating and still produce day after day. The SB-2 ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Affordable, reliable acoustic bass.
Schools, Acoustic/Bluegrass/String/Jazz bands all need affordable, powerful basses that can take a beating and still produce day after day. The SB-2 is that Bass. It is a perfect instrument for orchestral students or for gigging bassists who want an acoustic for some songs, or for jam sessions and rehearsals. It is reliable, presentable, intonates well and sounds good.
- Top: Select Spruce
- Back and Sides: Maple
- Neck: Solid maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Pegs: Tyrolian-style geared machine heads
- Bridge: Aged maple height-adjustable
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Steel
- Finish: Shaded matte amber
- Bow: No
- Bag: 600-denier nylon bag
- Sizes: 3/4 - 1/4
A good acoustic bass doesn't cost as much as you might think. Order soon!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.