- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SC-175 Premier Student Series Cello Outfit
Condition 2 - Blemished 4/4 Outfit 190839287045
- Write a Review
- #H84814 005003014 H84814005003014
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cremona SC-175 Premier Student Series Cello offers all of the performance characteristics, playability and durability a beginning cellist could w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Quality student cello with bow and case.
The Cremona SC-175 Premier Student Series Cello offers all of the performance characteristics, playability and durability a beginning cellist could want. The SC-175 is constructed of select tonewoods, topped off with all NAFME / Music Educators National Conference-approved specifications. Each instrument features quality workmanship for better sound and has been upgraded to include a beautiful new translucent warm brown finish which lets the grain show through. It is crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, the SC-175 has been upgraded to include the deluxe Travelite hard shell foam case with built-in hygrometer for excellent protection and an exceptional LB-13 J. La Salle octagonal brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair. This instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Top: Select solid spruce
Back and Sides: Solid maple
Neck: Oiled solid maple
Fingerboard: Polished ebony
Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine-tuners
Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
Finish: Antique translucent brown lacquer
Bow: LB-13C octagonal brazilwood horsehair bow with ebony frog
Bag: Deluxe Travelite TL-20
Sizes: 4/4 - 1/4
Order today for an instrument that you can be proud of.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.