- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SV-1220 Maestro First Violin Outfit
Condition 2 - Blemished 4/4 190839558022
- K47054 005001002 K47054005001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SV-1220 by Cremona is a superb First violin. Well beyond a beginning students instrument in every way, from its select woods and high-end fe...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Premium solid tonewoods and exceptional design make this a standout violin.
The SV-1220 by Cremona is a superb First violin. Well beyond a beginning students instrument in every way, from its select woods and high-end features, to its astounding tone. It will bring the player a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Handcarved and graduated, select solid spruce top with two-piece back and sides
- Solid maple neck, boxwood fittings, Cremona bridge, Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon strings, Sacconi-style tailpiece hanger
- High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- LaSalle brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Travelite deluxe suspension case with plush green velvet lining, accessory storage, built-in hygrometer, bow holders and convenient backpack straps
A violin to please students at any level—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.