- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BASS-ICS String Bass Outfit
- Product J05661
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This laminated maple top bass is available in 3/4 and 1/2 size, and is an excellent starter or step up bass for the advancing student. It is ruggedly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Bass with quality woods and setup.
This laminated maple top bass is available in 3/4 and 1/2 size, and is an excellent starter or step up bass for the advancing student. It is ruggedly constructed to endure the rigors of student treatment, but also beautiful enough to inspire pride of ownership with its translucent light red finish. A solid maple neck is just one example of its excellent overall build quality.
It ships with good quality steel core strings and comes with a standard gig bag and a brazilwood French bow. Like all Bellafina instruments, it is set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means as soon as it is tuned to pitch, your instrument will sound great and play beautifully.
Comes with bow and carry bag
Set up in the USA
Order now and you will have an instrument that serves you throughout your secondary studies.
Back & Sides: Laminated Maple
Neck: Solid Maple
Fingerboard: Ebonized Hard Wood
Fittings: Ebonized Hard Wood
Tailpiece: Ebonized Hard Wood
Pegs: Standard Machine
Strings: Steel Core
Finish: Translucent Light Red
Bow: Brazilwood French
Sizes: 3/4 - 1/2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.