- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Classique Series Violin
Condition 2 - Blemished 4/4 Size 190839925138
- #J25509 005001004 J25509005001004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classique Series offers a robust sound with exceptional depth found in violins costing much more. From the workshops of Ren Wei Shi, the Classiqu...Click To Read More About This Product
The Classique Series offers a robust sound with exceptional depth found in violins costing much more. From the workshops of Ren Wei Shi, the Classique violin features an aged spruce top with highly flamed maple back and sides, ebony fittings and Thomastik Dominant strings. The acoustic design of the Classique Series produces a full, rich sound that will impress any player. Well suited from section to solo work, the Classique Series is a perfect choice for the advancing player.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.