- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Model 2 Violin 4/4 Outfit
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #470312 004000000 470312004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Silver Creek Model 2 Violin 4/4 Outfit is crafted in Europe of carefully selected and aged tonewoods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivariu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Quality that far exceeds its price.
The Silver Creek Model 2 Violin 4/4 Outfit is crafted in Europe of carefully selected and aged tonewoods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivarius model has a carved spruce top with a carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has seasoned ebony pegs, purfling, and tailpiece with four Wittner string adjusters, a Guarneri chinrest, French maple bridge, and beautiful hand-rubbed spirit finish. Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S. The Silver Creek Model 2 Violin Outfit comes with Thomastik Dominant strings, a lightweight case with two bow holders and Brazilwood half-lined bow.
- Assembled in Sivler Creek's affiliate Romanian workshop
- Hand-rubbed Golden Brown Spirit Varnish
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned French maple bridge
- Seasoned ebony fittings
- Four Wittner String adjusters
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Rosin Included
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's violin workshop in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.