- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
40/4 Series Cello Outfit
Condition 2 - Blemished 1/4 Outfit 888365851495
- H79239 005004004 H79239005004004
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Strunal 40/4 Series cello offers a European-crafted instrument with a laminated spruce top, plus laminated maple sides and back. Ideal for beginn...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A European-crafted cello for the beginner or advancing player.
The Strunal 40/4 Series cello offers a European-crafted instrument with a laminated spruce top, plus laminated maple sides and back. Ideal for beginning and advancing players, this hand-crafted cello also includes ebony trim and four string adjusters and is shop adjusted in the United States to MENC specifications. The Strunal 40/4 cello includes a padded bag and Glasser fiberglass bow with horsehair and rosin.
Strunal is the largest string instruments manufacturing facility in Europe with long tradition that started with established master craftsmen in the second half of the sixteenth century. Strunal pays special attention to the selection and processing of the wood used to make instruments to assure superb acoustic quality. Their instruments are suitable for professional artists as well as students.
- European-crafted student cello
- Laminated spruce top
- Laminated maple neck, back, and sides
- Ebony trim
- Four golden-black string adjusters
- Reddish-brown finish
- Shop adjusted in the United States
- Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, and 4/4 sizes
- Includes bow, case, and rosin
Order an instrument you can grow with.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.