- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RV4Pe Pro E-Series Frantique 4-String Violin
- Product J12683
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For your on-stage playing, in-studio recording or home rehearsal time the Realist RV4Pe acoustic/electric violin delivers a clear and colorful tone t...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Handcrafted European hybrid violin with plenty of high-end appointments.
For your on-stage playing, in-studio recording or home rehearsal time the Realist RV4Pe acoustic/electric violin delivers a clear and colorful tone that is even and balanced across all the strings.
Realist RV4Pe violin retains its organic qualities when amplified or acoustic, so there's no need for the player to adapt. Stylish and conveniently placed, the volume and tone controls make it easy for you to control and color your sound directly from the instrument. Realist's special transducer (designed by Ned Steinberger and David Gage) delivers all the natural luster of the instrument's true sound.
An integrated approach of instrument and pickup design has resulted in this violin's ability to deliver your sound, only louder. Because of this integrated design, there is virtually no amplification of stray sounds and very little chance of feedback.
This beautiful violin is handcrafted in Europe by skilled luthiers using premium choice Carpathian spruce tops, ebony fittings, a Despiau bridge, a Wittner Ultra tailpiece and Thomastik Infeld Vision strings. The round neck is very clean and comfortable to play. The finish (Frantique) is stunning and durable without sacrificing tone. The electronics feature top quality linear pots, custom knobs and a standard ¼" Switchcraft jack on the back housed in a custom aluminum housing.
Along with your Realist RV4Pe you will receive a robust plywood core vinyl covered oblong case with conveniently sized, well-located internal compartments. There is a one year parts and labor warranty. The Realist RV4Pe is a superb instrument you'll enjoy playing and hearing for many years.
- Top: Solid
- Top Material: Carpathian Spruce
- Back: Solid
- Back Material: Maple
- Sides: Solid
- Side Material: Maple
- Trim: Ebony
- Chinrest: Dresden
- Chinrest Material: Ebony
- Strings: Thomastik Vision
- Features: Intergraded design, volume and tone adjustment, ¼-inch Switchcraft jack, Despiau bridge, Wittner Ultra tailpiece
- Finish: Frantique
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.