- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arlentry 4/4 Violin Outfit
Condition 2 - Blemished 4/4 Size 190839354846
- Write a Review
- #H84836 005001005 H84836005001005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BWL1E4CH features a solid spruce top, maple back and sides, lacquer finish, ebony fittings, and a wood bow with horsehair. William Lewis & So...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Everything you need to get started with violin
The BWL1E4CH features a solid spruce top, maple back and sides, lacquer finish, ebony fittings, and a wood bow with horsehair. William Lewis & Son instruments offer quality student instruments with traditional of innovation. This craftsmanship is blended with beautiful spirit and lacquer finishes giving students an opportunity to start on instruments that will encourage musical development. With a legacy in craftsmanship dating back to 1874, William Lewis & Sons is one of the oldest string instrument brands still in production. This is a full-size violin, and is of a quality that should take a student through elementary studies and well into intermediate pursuit of the instrument.
Case and bow included
Solid spruce top
Maple back and sides
Start playing violin with a great package with everything you need. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.