- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revelle Model 600 Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00655 000001000 J00655000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Revelle 600 violin is designed to be very responsive and easy to play. It’s perfect for the advanced student or adult amateur seeking a dark, ric...Click To Read More About This Product
Top quality priced fairly.
The Revelle 600 violin is designed to be very responsive and easy to play. It’s perfect for the advanced student or adult amateur seeking a dark, rich tone and elegant performance potential. This is a refined and powerful violin crafted by makers with over 3 years’ experience for the advanced student or adult amateur. This outfit also includes the following great accessories:
A revolutionary new design in violin cases. Exclusive to Revelle, CrossTECH technology provides the strength and protection of a traditional hard case and weighs just 5lbs. A CrossTech case includes:
• SupraTECH suspension safely cradles your instrument as it floats inside the case's hard shell for maximum protection
• AdapTECH yoke adjusts to precisely fit instruments ranging from half to full size.
• StrapTECH fastening system secures your shoulder rest neatly and safely under the neck.
A great performance bow at an attractive price, the Raven provides a solid pathway for the advancing student to master more advanced bow strokes. Elegant carbon-fiber shaft cannot warp or lose camber. Consistent and reliable performance offers controllability and forgiveness. Nickel mounted with sheep leather grip.
- Wood: Crafted with naturally air dried 5-year plus European tone woods tone woods.
- Varnish: a skillfully, hand-applied 5- to 6-layer oil varnish based on a Strad pattern
- Fittings: French-made Despiau one-tree bridge, Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English-style E string adjuster, well-aged ebony pegs, and a Guarneri-style ebony chinrest.
- Strings: Known world-wide as the “reference standard,” Dominant strings—made with a highly flexible, multi-strand synthetic core—provide the tonal warmth and feel of a gut string while being impervious to changes in humidity. The sound is soft, clear with a stable intonation and they are rich in overtones.
- Professionally installed and 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability and optimal sound.
Order today and experience professional quality.
- Maker experience is 5+ years
- Hand-applied old-world antique oil varnish
- Aged 5+ year plus European tone woods
- Seasoned Ebony fittings
- Hill-style ebony tailpiece with an English style E string adjuster
- Guarneri-style chinrest
- French made one tree Despiau Bridge
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant violin strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.